Saturday 7 May 2016

How your Shoes play an important role in your life !!!

       Hi folks, welcome again. In this blog I am going to write on different topic and that is "Shoes"..... yes shoes, because shoes are always with us in daily life but we never thought how shoes play an important role in our life. So I am sharing some of my experiences with my shoes, I hope you all will like it  :)

       When I was seven, me and my Dad were just went to market and suddenly I saw shoes in some shop. I insisted him to buy them for me , but he said these are not good I will buy you better one. But I desperately wanted those shiny shoes which were yellow in color with lots of small golden stars on that. Whenever I went with my dad by that shoe shop I annoyed him and insisted him for those shoes. But one day he bought me those cute pair of shoes and my happiness was at cloud 9. Those shoes were so special for me because the feeling after wearing them was like a Bollywood star!

        Whether it is walking around or working somewhere there are shoes for all situations. They can all be put into different categories for how they look , what type of sole they have , if they have laces , if they are all leather or some other material on them. I categorize shoes as Casuals , Sports and fashion. Their quality differs with different brands.



        If my shoes could talk, they would tell my amazing life story. When I was in school I had cricket shoes which were so close to my heart as they had played lots of good and long innings with on the field. They suffered from lots of dust and mud but kept me on the field with great performances. When I was completing my Engineering , I had casual funky shoes. I remember I worn them on the day when I proposed my wife, and surprisingly she accepted my proposal. Those shoes were always there to witness my love and the funny promises we made to each other. Actually my shoe would tell you how my first proposal eventually led to marriage.





         I was feeling proud when I worn my first formal shoes. They were so shiny and indicating my bright future. It was my dream to wear formal shoe and it came true with brand new Lee Cooper black formal shoe. My Dad again gifted me those with heart touching line, "These shoes will never complain you about the road you are walking on ,they will just give their best to achieve your milestone. So wear them and shine like a star my boy!".


          My shoes have played most important role in my life. They have witnessed all of the best and worst times of my life journey. My shoes could tell you my feelings at each and every moment without speaking. I don't remember my first step but I know my shoes were there to balance me when my parents released my finger and let me take a step towards the independence. So love your shoes because they are walking dead to keep you alive!



1 comment:

  1. Coz every pair of shoes tell a story. They are our true companion

    ReplyDelete