Friday 20 May 2016

A Morning That Everyone Loves!


         Hi Guys!!!, So people are planning something for the rainy season I guess. Why shouldn't they, as its an awesome period everyone is waiting for. But I woke up to beautiful, sunny sky today.It has only a few hours we got up and I cant believe I am seeing grey sky, and great temperature. I guess today is end of hot weather streak. It looks like it will be raining today, so I guess i will not be going out today. How has the weather been in your neck of the woods, Its looking and feeling awesome!

                 
          The Sun is shining, there are big puffy clouds up in the sky and there is a gorgeous breeze coming through the apartment that just makes me feel good! And with the coming weekend, I have made a big promise to myself, less TV, movies, internet etc. and plan for picnic with friends and family. My eyes need different exercise. I am in the midst of sitting and enjoy the weather.


          Its an odd sort of a day. the dark clouds have been hanging low in the sky. So much darkness around that one wouldn't believe that its an afternoon. It seems so easy to give in to the darkness that has outside looks so alive, dancing to the rhythm awesome city and swaying to the melody of the wind. I would prefer to be in home and have hot Bhajiyas that my sweet wife will make for me! Enjoy Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment